Arthur is a partner at Lipa Meir's Corporate Department.
Arthur represents leading Israeli high-tech and telecommunication suppliers in domestic and international transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures abroad, OEM and branding agreements, outsourcing contracts with manufacturers in the Far East and associated matters. He has traveled abroad extensively for negotiations on behalf of Israeli corporate clients and has built up over the years an extensive network of top quality foreign lawyers with whom he cooperates as and when necessary.
Arthur has represented and negotiated a wide range of commercial contracts on behalf of Israeli clients with Fortune 100 corporations in the telecommunications and electronics fields, such as Nokia, Ericsson, Nokia Siemens Networks, Avaya, Ciena, Genband. and others (Distribution contracts, Agency and Cooperation Agreements, OEM Supply Agreements, VAR Agreements, Outsourcing Agreements).
- “Discounting of Deferred Documentary Credits”, Banking & Finance Law Review, May 1995 (Osgood Hall Law School of York University, Toronto, published by Carswell Publishers).
- “Attachment of proceeds of international documentary credits”, Banking & Finance Law Review, July 2001 (Osgood Hall Law School of York University, Toronto, published by Carswell Publishers).
- “The new Israeli Electronic Signatures Law, 5761-2001”, World Internet Law Report, July 2001 (published by BNA International in London).
- “Cyber Harassment, an offence under Section 30 of Israeli Telecommunications Law, 1982”, World Internet Law Report, September 2001 (published by BNA International in London).
- “Cyber squatter ordered to transfer domain names to plaintiff under new Israeli Statute”, World Internet Law Report, September 2001 (published by BNA International in London).
Arthur has been a guest lecturer on Intellectual Property (IP) Law at the University of East London, Israeli branch in Haifa, until that branch was closed down.
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem (LL.B., 1973)
University of London, UK (LL.M., 1974)
Israel Bar Association, 1976